We Would Love To Hear From You, Get In Touch With Us!
We can be reached toll free at 1 (866) 636-6277, by email using the form below or by contacting one of our offices on the sidebar to the right.
UPDATED March 20, 2016 – We have an opening for GPS Field/Survey Technician(s) in the Toronto area.
If you identify with our criteria below and would like to forward your resume to our company please e-mail it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All unsolicited resumes received will be held on file for a period of six (6) months.
The successful candidate(s) must possess at least one of the following:
- Working knowledge of at least one of the following pieces of software: GIS, ESRI (ArcGIS), MicroStation, AutoCAD.
- Minimum Post Secondary education in a related field with GIS, Engineering Technology, Drafting, Survey/GPS or Technical training.
- Industry experience with utility mapping (Gas, Electric, and Telecommunications) would be considered an asset.
- Experience with Total Station or similar survey grade equipment
- GPS field collection and/or survey experience.
- A valid “G” license is required.
In addition to having:
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal and communication skills are highly regarded.
- A good understanding and command of the English language.
We will provide training to the successful candidates.
QSP is committed to offer a challenging work environment, with flexible working hours, a competitive benefits program, on the job training and so much more…